martedì 8 maggio 2007

Leavin' on a Jet plane (airbus330)

 
I believe that things are so exciting for kids because they spend more time focusing on what could go right (in other words how much fun they will have) then on what could go wrong. Perhaps it's because they really don't know all the things that 'could' go wrong. Take flying for an example, I hear my daughter's excitment and ask myself, now what in the world is so exciting about it when there are so many things that could go wrong, loosing your luggage to name the least of my concerns... aaaaand I rest my case. Somehow as 'responsable' adults we spend much of our cerebral capacity worrying about what could go wrong just so we can feel 'grown up', but I'm seriously considering 'unlearning' this attitude as it seems to be the anti-thesis to enjoying myself.

Anywhoo, we got our tickets, we fly out of Italy the 10th of June. Just thought that might be news worthy to some of you. God Bless. - Mike
Posted by Picasa

Nessun commento: